This post would of made no sense for me to do 2 years ago when I didn’t drink coffee… I drink it quite often now though… Enough that I make creamer. Let me tell you, it’s a lot easier to make this creamer than to drive to a Starbucks and pay too much for a coffee, because more than likely you already have all the ingredients in your home already.
What you’ll need:
- 1 quart & Half pint Mason jars
- 4 cups of half and half
- 14 ounces of sweetened condensed milk (one can)
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- Measuring cups & spoons
- Medium pouring bowl
- Add half and half and vanilla extract to the bowl and while whisking, slowing pour in sweetened condensed milk.
- Whisk for about one minute; until condensed milk is broken up.
- Use creamer, or transfer to Mason jars for long term storage.
- It can be stored in the refrigerator for 5 days. Shake before each use to recombine ingredients.
I use this with ice coffee because I prefer cold drinks, but it’s delicious with hot coffee too! Enjoy.
Please take my survey below. I’d love to hear your feedback!