73 Questions was popularized on Vogue’s YouTube channel. Typically, celebrities are asked 73 questions in a rapid-fire style. Now, bloggers have started their own version in a way which is something fun to take part in to get to know them.
I huge thank you to Sandy from Sunday Morning With Sandy for nominating me for this rapid style questioner!
1.What’s your usual Starbuck’s order?
Hmmm Either the passion fruit tea or anything mango they have. I love mango.
2. What does your workstation look like?
Since I work from home, I have a desktop computer and desk and then my laptop on a small tray right next to it.
3. Favorite food?
Oh man, this is a hard one. I LOVE street tacos and avocados! I could live off of both of those!
4. Favorite author?
This is also a tough one. I love many!
5. What do you think of open relationships?
I think they are great if there is 100% trust and no jealousy. It definitely won’t work if there is jealousy.
6. What is your favorite video game?
Mortal combat, Anything on the Nintendo (Yes, the old one) and resident evil.
7. Guilty Pleasure Food?
Anything with peanut butter in it. Fastbreaks are my absolute favorite!
8. Favourite movie?
I have so many! Titanic, Phantom of the Opera, The notebook, blade and so many more.
9. Favourite book?
A child called it by David Pelzer
10. Twitter or Instagram?
Instagram all the way. I don’t Tweet
11. Desktop or laptop?
I have both but prefer my laptop
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
You decide your own happiness.
13. What project are you working on right now?
A few blog posts, packing for Utah trip
14. Favourite colour?
Purple and Green
15. Did you get good grades in school?
I got all A’s and B’s.
16. Dream job?
Photographer and a pediatric nurse.
17. Play any sports?
Being a mom is a sport
18. Do you have a degree?
A degree in motherhood. lol
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post?
Anything about motherhood, recipes, and just anything truthful
21. What do you like to collect?
Purses, cameras, rocks, and my new collections is dream catchers. I have about 10 dream catchers now.
22. Describe yourself in three words?
23. If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
Blunt, Sarcastic and real.
Mouthy J. LOL
24. Who is the last person you DMed?
Stephanie, my step daughter’s mom.
25. What’s on top of your wish list right now?
To move as far away from Las Vegas and the shitty judgmental people here as I can
26. Sorting house?
Gryffindor. I am the biggest HP nerd there is. I know all the spells and can recite the movies word for word.
27. How many tattoos do you have?
One really bad one, for now anyways.
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
I am grateful that I got to see who my real friends are and weed out the rest, my job because I work from home and definitely my family.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
Being able to go visit my Grandma so many times.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
It’s only 11:30am, so not much. lol
31. What’s the best thing ever?
Funny cat videos.
32. Favourite season?
Fall!!! I love the chill in the air, the color of the leafs and most of all, HALLOWEEN!
33. Favourite holiday?
34. What fictional character do you relate to the most?
35. Do you like surprises?
Depends what kind of surprise it is.
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
When I got pregnant with my girl and the second biggest is when my best friend made it to Vegas for my Graduation without me knowing a thing. It’s really hard to surprise me.
37. Which surprise made you cry.
I don’t think any surprise has made me cry…
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve given someone else?
When I told my husband I was pregnant. lol
39. Do you like muffins?
Only blueberry ones.
40. Do you cook often?
I use to, but my husband is a better cook so he does it most of the time.
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
OH LORRRDDD. Strawberry shortcake ice cream bar, cookies n’ cream ice cream, mint chocolate chip ice cream, glazed doughnuts…. the list could go on.
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Flan, Fruit cake, anything that has to do with jello, and most cakes.
43. Cake or pie?
Depends on the choices I have.
44. What’s your least favourite food?
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
46. It’s 4am on a random Saturday. What are you eating?
Who the heck gets up that early and eats?!
47. If you could teach a college class, what would it be called?
Know your self worth 101
48. Best animated film?
Toy story, Up, and the Lion King
49. What has a guy said or done to impress you?
I can’t recall. lol
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
Hmmm, Dinner and play 20 questions.
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
52. What’s the best pick up line?
Are there really any good pick up lines though?
53. Best comic book character?
I don’t read comic books.
54. Name three things which can always be found in your purse.
Vaseline, Chap stick and headache medicine
55. Favourite drink?
Dr. Pepper with lemon
56. If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be
No one, I am a terrible actor. lol
57. Kittens or puppies?
I prefer puppies but I have 4 kittens in my house right now.
58. Favorite sushi roll?
59. What lipstick do you use?
I don’t wear lipstick.
60. What foundation do you use?
I don’t wear cover up anymore, terrible for your face,
61. Blow dry or air dry?
Usually air dry
62. Who is your fashion icon?
Anyone who wears leggings and a t-shirt…?
63. Favourite Disney character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Going to Utah
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
Too many to count.
66. Movie that made you cry?
The notebook, a walk to remember and pretty much anything by Nicholas Sparks.
67. If you could sing a duet with anybody, who would you choose?
Kelly Clarkson, Sam Smith, Brett Young
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
My life would be a lot of songs….
69. What’s your favourite animal?
Zebras and otters
70. Favorite illustrator?
Don’t have one
71. Person you’d like to have coffee with?
72. What country would you like to visit?
Spain and Ireland
73. Best way to decompress?
Blast music or read in a quiet room