Hey y’all, I was nominated for the versatile blogger award last week by a good friend of mine and fellow blogger, Alexis from My Little Wild Life Thank you lady!! If you have any questions or need more info, please go to The Versatile Blogger.
The rules are straightforward.
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the versatile blogger award. So, congratulations, you already won.
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the versatile blogger award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
MY NOMINEES ARE AS FOLLOWED:
Rachel – https://thecoffeemamma.wordpress.com/- I love her blog. She blogs about a little of everything.
Demi – https://thelupiemomma.wordpress.com/ – She is an awesome mama with an awesome blog who writes about life, faith and her illness.
Angel – https://simplysweetmama.com/ – She’s a mom blogger who writes about obviously, Momin’ as well as her journey through life and motherhood.
Kristi- https://lifeasthelonsdales.com/about/ – An honest mom blogger who writes about parenting, life and motherhood and the struggles that comes with it.
I only have four to nominate, but you can nominate 15 if you’d like.
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I love to sew. When I was pregnant, I sewed everyone’s Christmas presents.
- As outgoing as I may seem to some, I am a homebody and rarely ever like leaving the house.
- I have more online blogging friends than I do any other kind of friends.
- When I was younger, I was set on being a singer. (I secretly still want to.)
- I was home schooled for most my school life, up until 9th
- I am a clean freak. Like literally, I will freak out over something being dirty after I cleaned it.
- I will put off doing laundry until every piece of my clothing is dirty. It’s not so much that I hate DOING the laundry, but I hate hanging it up and folding them with a passion.
To follow me on social media, go to the bottom of my blog page on the right.
Thank you to those who genuinely follow my blog and for all the love and support y’all show.