Yes, I am jumping on that wagon of everyone expressing how much they love fall and yes, I purposely made the title rhyme because I felt it needed that extra umpth! I feel like cat in the hat. In all seriousness now, fall is actually my all time favorite season. I love absolutely everything about it. Literally, EVERYTHING. As soon as the winter hits, I count down the days until it’s fall again. Spring is my horrible allergy season, Summer in Las Vegas is just hot and miserable, and winter is just not my thing… it doesn’t snow in Las Vegas so I would highly call it winter. Anyways…
- The colors of literally everything outside.
- Cool crisp air.
- Not hot and not cold. Just right.
- table cloths
- center piece
This is probably one of my most favorite parts.
- Fuzzy socks
I actually have a scarf collection and it gets bigger every fall. My leggings collections is getting pretty good too!
- Pumpkin patch
- Fall carnivals
- Apple picking
- Haunted house
- Thanksgiving cooking
This has to be the BEST part of any season and holiday. Here are just some of my favorites.
- Caramel Apples
- Hot fudge turtle brownies
- Pumpkin cheesecake cookies
- Hot apple pie
Nothing like cuddling under a warm blanket on the couch, watching your favorite fall time favorites.
- Hocus Pocus
- Halloweentown (Yes, that’s a Disney movie… Don’t judge me.)
- The Addams Family
- Halloween Series
- Last, but not least, the Macy’s day parade. It’s been a tradition of mine and my family to watch this every year on Thanksgiving morning. I’ve been doing it since I was little.
If only it would stay fall time all year around… *Sigh*