I’ve decided to do one of those “Every body resorts to these kinds of topics when they have writers block” topics, but I switched it up and decided to tell you the strange things about myself instead. Yes, it’s okay to laugh at my weirdness.
1. I have and obsession with paper. I love notebooks, new packs of paper and anything I can write on, pretty much. (I carry around 3 notebooks in my purse.) I will puy new notebooks, paper, index cards… anything paper when I don’t need it.
2. I also have a purse obsession. I’m not so bad now, but I use to switch purses every week.
3. When I sneeze, it has to be 3 times or more. If it isn’t 3 times or more, I don’t feel right and will make myself sneeze a third time.
4. I work in a place where I literally talk the entire eight hours that I am at work, but never have to talk or even see a single person. (Riddle much? Lol)
5. I have a very, VERY sick obsession with pimple popping, black head removal and white head popping videos. I honestly get a sick satisfaction when I watch these videos.
6. I also LOVE to pop pimples on myself when I have them and others when they let me, which my step son never lets me.
7. I have an obsession with dog’s noses. I love them and love to poke or grab them. My dog has learned that I love this and don’t give him a choice and just lets me do it now. Lol
8. Other people carry around a tooth brush or dental floss, but I carry a pair of socks in my purse all year around.
9. Oh yeah, I carry my pimple popping tools around with me… just in case.
10. I carry around a jar of Vaseline for…. Let your mind wander for a moment… my nose when it dries out. Where was your mind at? HAHA
11. I have a fear of space so extensive that I have a hard time watching movies about going to space. It makes me uncomfortable and just freaks me out. I don’t know why for sure, but it’s probably because space it too big and most of it is unknown, which I also hate.
12. I have a crazy obsession with Halloween. I mean to the point that I’m already planning next Halloween on November 1st. I also decorate like a maniac. I think this is normal, but I’ve been told by many that my love of Halloween is strange. This year, I plan to get a black Christmas tree and decorate it with Nightmare before Christmas stuff.
There you have it. Now everyone really knows what makes me so weird.
What are your strange traits or habits? I’d love to know them in the comments below.