I know I probably say this a lot in my posts but, I cannot believe how big Averie has gotten!!! Its crazy how much she has grown and learned these past 8 months!! I’m like devastatingly happy about this. LOL
She is such a happy baby. Most of the time. If she skips a nap, OH LORD! She will let you know how unhappy she is!
Last check up:
- Height: 27 inches
- Weight:16.8 Lbs
- Head Circumference: 44 1/2 Inches. She is in the 75-90 percentile. She’s got a big head. LOL
- Butt scooting around the carpet
- She says, MUMMM, Mama & Dadada
- Crawling backwards
- Claps her hands
- Gives kisses when you ask her for them. Mostly to mama
- Sits up on her own. She mastered this like a month and a half ago
- She has 2 teeth and sticks EVERYTHING in her mouth
- Eats level 2 baby foods and then some. She loves pickles, just like her mama
She has learned a ton since I last blogged about her!!
- Doc Mcstuffins. Pretty sure it’s all the darn annoying singing.
- When you sings these annoying songs to her…
- Her fingers. There is always a finger in her mouth.
- Her papa. My husbands dad seems to be her favorite person lately. she gets sooo excited when he walks through the door!
- Anything she can rip up.
- Anything that makes noise when you shake it.
- BATHS!! She LOVES bath time. She get all excited when I start walking down the hallway to the bathroom.
- Being thrown in the air.
- Talking to her daddy on the phone.
- The vacuum cleaner. She use to like it but one day it scared the crap out of her and now I cant even take it out in front of her without her freaking out.
- When you do a pouty lip at her. she starts to whine.
- When I stick anything on her head. No more headbands on her…Sigh…
- When you walk away from her.
- Any green vegetable baby food. She just started this like a month ago. If I try to give her Green beans, peas or spinach, she spits it at me.
I am so happy she has way more likes than dislikes!
I have a feeling she is going to skip crawling all together. She will not crawl forward and would rather scoot across the floor. The other day she scooted to the couch and was trying to pull herself up using the couch. I think standing is in the near future!
I FINALLY got her on a schedule that she has stuck with for about 2 months. Bath at 8:30 and bottle at 9 and she falls asleep right after her bottle and stays asleep ALL NIGHT and wakes up around 8:30 or 9. Sometimes she’ll do her mama a favor and sleep till 10 so I can sleep. But that doesn’t happen very often. She is always extremely happy when I get her out of her crib in the morning though!