Because I am in such a bloggy mood tonight, I am going to do something different here.
I am going to make a list of things I will never do again. It seems more interesting than making a list of things I want to do. Where is the fun in that?
Okay, here goes!
1. I will never get a tattoo by a guy I’ve never met in a garage for $40 ever again. Yup, it turned out pretty awful. It is a matching Toy Story tattoo with one of my friends. Unfortunately, hers got infected.
2. I will never, ever work in retail, ever again. Most. Miserable. Job. EVER. I’m just going to stick to taking care of the elderly.
3. I will never get bangs again. I’ve actually said this before and end up getting a different style of bang each time. But this time, I’m serious. No more. I realized that I am wayyy too lazy to keep up on styling them daily so most of the time, they were pinned back. LOL
4. I will never be nice enough to anyone to allow them to become my roommate ever again. I have had such awful experiences with roommates. Never again. Gahhhhh!!
5. I will probably never buy a piece of clothing from someone online that I don’t know. The week of my wedding, I was looking for and extra dress to change into after the ceremony for my reception because I was having BBQ food and didn’t want to ruin my white dress… Anywho, I was looking for a simple easy dress that was the same colors as my wedding (Purple). Well I found this chick online who had exactly what I wanted (so I thought). She even took a picture of it and it looked like the right color and she told me it was purple so no reason I shouldn’t believe her right? I drove all the way to the other side of town a week before my wedding to pick it up. I was excited cause it was purple and it was the kind of dress that would fit over my baby bump comfortably. well, she walks out of her house with a dress that was definitely not purple… It was red. RED! Either she was color blind or she honestly thought it looked purple. HOW IN THE HECK DO YOU MISTAKE BRIGHT RED FOR A DARK PURPLE?!?
6. I will never take shots of anything after eating pizza ever again. Pretty self explanatory statement.
7. I will never drink to where I can’t even say my own name especially while I’m on Fremont street, ever again.
I was attending a bacheloret party of one of my friends and I was sharing one of those tall margarita drinks with someone and I ended up drinking the whole thing and later on, I ended up with another tall drink in my hand (I knew this because there were pictures of me holding a tall blue cup when I originally I was drinking from a tall pink cup). Needless to say, I drank too much! I don’t remember much of that night, just bits and pieces. I do however remember going back to the hotel we were staying in and then passing out and then waking up near the toilet, passed out again and then waking up on 4th Street…. Yeah I don’t remember how I got there or even leaving the hotel and walking through the casino. Ohhh my tall drink days are sooo over. (not that I can even drink now anyways. lol)
8. I will never get pregnant and then decide to move to a place upstairs ever again. hahahahaha
9. I will never smoke again. Yes, I use to smoke for 2 years but quit cold turkey as soon as I found out I was preggo. Definitely not going to start again. Don’t even remember why I started in the first place. hmmm
10. I will never go hiking in the 100 degree weather without drinking enough water again. I know, suppose to be common sense but I was like 8 years old and what 8 year old honestly likes water?
I got bad heatstroke and when I finally walked out of the 100 degree weather and in my grandmas nice cool house, I puked instantly, unfortunately all over her wall. That was awful.
So there you have it, 10 things I will probably never do again. I have learned my lessons the hard way.